When You Come to India You Simply Must See the Taj Mahal, One Of The Seven Wonders Of The Modern World. Why Not Combine That with A Tropical Holiday in Kerala, A Very Popular Package. Let Us Arrange It for You.
Combine your blissful Kerala beach holiday with a visit to the Taj Mahal. This magical, white marble UNESCO World Heritage site is a testament to enduring love.
- Tropical Kerala is a state on India’s Malabar Coast.
- Kerala has 600km of shoreline on the Arabian Sea Coast.
- Kerala is famed for palm-lined beaches and a network of canals.
- Inland you’ll see the Western Ghats, mountains where you can visit tea, coffee and spice plantations and also wildlife.
- Kerala’s National parks include Eravikulam, Periyar, Wayanad and other sanctuaries, home to tigers, elephants and langur monkeys.